Golf is a great way to participate in a sport that promotes physical, mental and emotional well-being.
While having fun playing golf, one will develop attributes such as honesty and integrity that are part of the game. These skills can then be transferred to situations that one may face at home, school, during sports and play, and in everyday social interaction.
Granite Pointe offers a Junior Program. Contact David Belling, Granite Pointe’s Pro who will provide more information on the Junior Program.
Granite Pointe will be hosting the BC Juvenile Championships in 2017.
- $449.99 all-in-one Membership for Juniors 11 to 18 (includes golf, range and storage)
Green Fee Rates
- $25 for 9 or 18 holes (all year)
- Complimentary for children age 10 and under, but they must be accompanied by a paying adult:
- 9-holes–walking $15 per adult
- 9-holes–riding $20 per person
- Full details of junior lessons can be downloaded: