Nick is a GOLFTEC Certified coach and GCAA All American. He competed in 40 NCAA tournaments and brings a high level of playing experience. He is well versed in golf physics and can diagnose your swing with video analysis. Nick is best at providing simple swing keys to unlock your potential. He specializes in long drive as he won the 2017 Golf BC long drive championship. Nick also missed completing 2022 AND 2023 Local U.S. open qualifying stageS by just 1 shot!
Only $60 PER SESSION and $50 for Juniors.
Golf is a great way to participate in a sport that promotes physical, mental and emotional well-being.
While having fun playing golf, one will develop attributes such as honesty and integrity that are part of the game. These skills can then be transferred to situations that one may face at home, school, during sports and play, and in everyday social interaction.
Granite Pointe offers a Junior Program. Contact our Pro Shop, (250.352.5913 Ext 1) who will provide more information on the Junior Program.
45 Minute lesson – $60
Junior (18 and under) – $40
Lesson do not include Range cost.
- $325 all-in-one Membership for Juniors 11 to 18 which includes
- Weeks’ Lessons
- Weeks’ Junior League Play
- Unlimited Driving Range Practice
Green Fee Rates
- $18.00 for 9 holes or $25.00 for 18 holes (all year)
- Complimentary for children age 11 and under, but they must be accompanied by a full-paying adult:
Junior clinic with Reg Clarkson, and Nick Kennedy every TUESDAY afternoon 330 to 5 pm… included in the junior pass $10 drop in for non members.
(call the Pro Shop 250.352.5913 Ext 1)
Junior Clinics will start May 30th and run until August 15th.
- BCGA for details about junior golf in BC.
- More Information and Dates and Locations for the 2022 Schedule
- For those looking to compete checkout: https://www.maplejt.com/